Monday 9 November 2015

Characters: The Face (Alexandria 'Alex' de Bouchard)


For years, whenever I watched The A Team, I totally didn't see the point of Face. I mean, yeah, he was charming, sure, but what was the point??

Age has taught me many things since, and amongst them - and I feel this should be somewhere in Sun Tzu's The Art of War - a pretty face can open doors a weapon can't.

Alexandria was borne Alex Douglas in Rattown. She is about as noble as your average Sprawl's concrete slab, but what she DID have was a sensual physical presence, and a brain the size of a building.

Alex knows everyone. If she doesn't, she knows someone who knows someone. She doesn't deal drugs or weapons or information.... But she has the contacts of people that do.

I gave her the Contacts Edge (people with real information to give), and her CHA is huge, meaning people will be disposed to help her from the start.

I designed her to be loyal, but amoral. She will have seen too much stuff in New Hades. Everything is acceptable. It's just a matter of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment